Road Work to Close Lanes in Houston, Peach, Dooly Counties | Transportation
Maintenance work is slated along State Routes in Houston, Peach and Dooly counties Monday through Friday, according to a Georgia Department of Transportation news release.
The work should take place in shoulders or in ditches and should only close shoulders or medians.
Drivers should slow down when driving through these work zones.
In Houston and Peach County, sign maintenance and ditch cleaning will take place along SR 26.
SR 7, 230 and 329 will get sign maintenance in Dooly County.
This work is tentatively scheduled for the hours between 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. between Monday, August 20 and Friday, August 24.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire