I-75 Lanes to be Closed for Road Work | Transportation
Two I-75 lanes are slated for closure overnight for five days.
The lanes will be closed on I-75 northbound from mile markers 146 through Exit 149 from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. from Monday, June 11 through Friday, June 15. That's according to a GDOT news release.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire