Montezuma Police Officer Wins $1M from Lottery | News
A Marshalville police officer won $1 million on a scratch ticket this week.
In a news release, the Lottery says 25-year-old Tinichia Story won her $1 million when she played the instant win game, Maximum Green, at Family Food Mart in Fort Valley.
"I went into the store and decided to get a ticket," Story said, according to the release. "I scratched the ticket off and couldn't believe it."
Family Food Mart, 402 S. Camellia Blvd. in Fort Valley, sold the winning ticket.
"It doesn't feel real," said Story, who has a Yorkshire Terrier puppy named Toby. "My nieces and nephews will be taken care of, and Toby will have a tote bag added to his collection."
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.