David Cooke Readies for Office as New District Attorney | News
On January 1, David Cooke takes office as the new district attorney for the Macon Judicial Circuit. He beat incumbent Greg Winters in the election in November.
Wednesday, he sat down with 13WMAZ's Randall Savage to talk about his priorities and the transition into office.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening