13WMAZ Making a Difference Through Books | News
Saturday is Make a Difference Day, the nation's largest day of volunteering. In Central Georgia, it's also the day of the Susan G. Komen Race for the cure and the Jay's Hope Trek or Treat 5K.
13WMAZ will give away 500 books at the Race for the Cure in Byron and at the Trek or Treat at Bass Pro Shops in Macon. It's not too late to donate a gently used or new children's book. You can drop them off at 13WMAZ at 1314 Gray Highway in Macon or at Karats and Keepsakes on Forsyth Road.
We'll also accept book donations at the Race for the Cure or the Trek or Treat. Those books will be donated to children in the central Georgia community.
For more information on how you can get involved, click here.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.