Public invited to meet Peach Co. Superintendent candidates | News
The Peach County Board of Education announced a public meeting tonight with the top two candidates for superintendent.
The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. at Peach County High School on Campus Drive in Fort Valley.
At the meeting, the public will get to meet and greet the two candidates, and hear their plans for the future of Peach County Schools, if one of them is hired.
The first candidate is Dr. Daryl Fineran, who spent two years as the superintendent of Wayne County Schools in Jesup, Georgia, and worked as a teacher and administrator in several other school systems, including Peach County.
The second candidate is Jim L. LeBrun, who has been superintendent of the McDuffie County Board of Education in Thomson, Georgia for the past 5 years. LeBrun also served as superintendent in Jones County from 2005 to 2009.
For more information on each candidate, click on the applicants' names below.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire