Warner Robins teaming up with FVSU | News
Warner Robins is teaming up with Fort Valley State University to recruit more people into law enforcement, and help strengthen learning opportunities in that field.
A statement released Wednesday says Warner Robins Mayor Randy Toms, and Fort Valley State University President Ivelaw Griffith will sign an agreement Thursday.
The partnership is focused on the police department, and the school's Criminal Justice and Political Science departments.
The news release also says it will lay the foundation for full and part-time degree and certificate programs for military and non-military constituents in the downtown area.
The "Memorandum of Understanding" will be signed Thursday at 3 p.m. at Warner Robins City Hall, according to the news release.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.