Byron sixth-grader hit by car | News
A Byron sixth-grader was hit by a car just after 6 a.m. Tuesday morning at the corner of Main Street and Highway 49.
Police Lt. Bryan Hunter said the girl was walking to school when she was hit. The child was taken to the Medical Center of Central Georgia's pediatric intensive care unit, Hunter said.
The accident is under investigation and no charges have been filed, police said.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.