Roberta man dies in Monday evening crash | News
A Roberta man is dead after a three-vehicle accident.
That's according to Crawford County Sheriff Lewis Walker.
In a news release, Walker says 69-year-old Jimmy Alton Marble was killed Monday in the crash on Highway 341 South near the Peach County line
It happened around 5:18 p.m. Marble was pronounced dead at the scene.
State Patrol and the Crawford Sheriff's Office are investigating the cause.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire