Flint Energies' customers to face $1 rate increase | News
According to a release, that rate for residential customers is in line with a scheduled rate hike that will gradually increase the base charge to $27 a month by 2018.
Flint Energies Senior Vice President Jimmy Autry says in a release the company has actually calculated the monthly cost per household to be over $30, more than what they're charging customers.
You can compare residential energy rates on the Georgia Public Service Commission's website.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire