Lane Closure on I-75 North in Peach County | News
An I-75 North lane will be closed Saturday for guardrail repair.
According to a release, crews plan to close a lane and shoulder from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Saturday.
That's between mile markers 140 and 143 near Exit 142 in Peach County.
Drivers should be cautious and aware of changing work patterns.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire