Frank Malloy says his wife's condition improving | Families
Our colleague Frank Malloy says that his wife Marilyn's condition is improving after she was critically injured in a car crash and doctors are satisfied with her progress.
And he said: "our family remains overwhelmed by the continued support of so many wonderful people in Central Georgia. We feel truly blessed!!"
Frank told us that Marilyn had surgery Tuesday for a broken leg and that it went well.
She was injured Monday afternoon when her car left the northbound lane of Rivoli Drive, went down an embankment and hit a tree.
It happened near Wesleyan Drive.
Marilyn Malloy is being treated at the Medical Center.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening