Dance and Dinner to Benefit Owner of Southern Stitchin' Upholstery | Community Spirit
Southern Stitchin’ Upholstery first came to Byron in January 2007, brought to town by Lisa Smith Dills who grew up here and had moved back in 2006. The business began first downtown Byron, then moved after two years to Gralan Drive next to On The Mark and finally in 2010 to the location close to Georgia Bob’s.
Upholstery, says Lisa, is her passion though she also loves sewing and embroidery. If she could do anything else it would be interior decorating which she also enjoys. A people person, Lisa says she was ”blessed with the gift of gab”.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire