Peach Co. High Football Player Selected for All-American Bowl | Community Spirit
Peach County High School student and athlete, Demarcus Robinson, was selected to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, according to a news release.
The U.S. Army All-American Bowl, an all-star league featuring top football players, will announce Robinson's selection in the Peach County High School Auditorium on October 4 at 9 a.m.
The U.S. Army All-American bowl happens in the Texas Alamodome on Saturday, January 5 at noon.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.