2012 Miss Central Georgia Pageant to Benefit Kaden Howard | Community Spirit
2012 Miss Central Georgia Pageant
*Proceeds to benefit Kaden Howard*
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Place: Roberta, GA
Time 1:00 PM
Beauty and Casual Wear Competition will be scored for Queen’s Title
• Contestants in all Divisions must be single, never been married and reside in the State of Georgia.
• Judging will be based on Beauty, Poise and Personality on a scale of 1 through 10. Contestants will
be judged on casual wear and evening gown. Each portion counts 50% of the total score. Judges will be associated with the Miss America Pageant system. Individual scores will NOT be made available and the decision of the judges will be final.
• Casual wear outfits may be off the rack or handmade. Choose an outfit that fits your daughter’s personality. Judges are looking for beauty, poise, and lots of personality in casual wear.
• Photogenic Award is an optional competition and has no bearing on the overall score for Queen’s title. Photos should be natural and show personality. They should be no larger than 8x10 and no smaller than 4x6. They may be black and white or color. Photos do not have to be professionally taken.
• The walking pattern for evening wear is a front “T”. Casual wear walk is free style. You may use any walking pattern for casual wear.
• Makeup: This is a natural pageant. Babies through Jr. Princess may wear light powder, light blush, and light colored lip gloss. Girls in Sweetheart through Pre-Teen may wear light, age appropriate make-up. Girls in Teen through Miss may wear age appropriate makeup. Remember, less is more.
• Numbers for order of appearance will be drawn before the pageant.
• Prior to each contest, there will be dressing facilities available. Due to the limited space, contestants must arrive in a ready or near-ready dress for stage entrance.
• SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY: Some of the proceeds will be donated to the Kaden Howard: If you are interested in getting sponsors for this event, a special trophy will be presented to all contestants who raise $300.00 or more. This trophy will stand 6 feet tall. What a nice trophy to those who will help raise funds for the Kaden Howard Family.