Independence Day Celebration Parking, Road Closures | Community Spirit
The Warner Robins Police Department announces road closures for the Independence Day Celebration on Monday, July 2nd. Gates open at 6 p.m. The Main Gate at the stadium and the Demon Valley/Davis Dr. Gate.
- At noon: 3rd Avenue from Davis Dr. to Martin Luther King Jr Dr. will be closed to all vehicles.
- Pedestrians will be allowed to walk on the roadway to the Demon Valley Gate ONLY.
- At 4 p.m. Demon Valley Dr. will be closed. No vehicles allowed through, not even for parking.
- 6 p.m. MLK Jr. Blvd from 3rd Avenue to Huntington Village entrance will be closed to southbound traffic.
Parking for the event is at:
1. McConnell-Talbert Stadium
2. Warner Robins High School
3. Rumble Academy
4. Linwood Dr. area
5. Sacred Heart Church
6. Robins Federal Credit Union
7. City of Warner Robins Municipal Complex.
Do not park on city street, shoulders, rights of ways, sidewalks or any grass areas belonging to the above properties, you could get towed.
Handicap parking will be available at the Stadium's Main Gate. Be sure to arrive early as these parking spaces will be limited.
Do NOT bring: Glass containers, pets, weapons. [Service animals are allowed.]