Locan Credit Union Accepting Scholarship Applications | Business
Warner Robins, GA — Robins Federal Credit Union is now accepting applications for the 2013 Most Excellent Senior Team (MEST) Scholarship.
Five high school seniors will be awarded a four year, $4,000.00 scholarship. The deadline to apply is noon on Friday, March 22nd. Guidelines and applications may be found on Robins Federal Credit Union’s website, www.robinsfcu.org, or picked up at any of Robins Federal Credit Union’s 19 branch locations.
Robins Federal Credit Union is a local non-profit financial cooperative with nineteen branches in central Georgia. Robins Federal currently provides financial services to over 145,000 members, with assets exceeding $1.8 billion. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the 16 counties Robins Federal serves.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.