Robins Federal Credit Union branch raised over $9,000 in Peach Co. for Cancer Research | Business
Fort Valley, GA — Robins Federal Credit Union’s Fort Valley branch sold candy bars and held other fundraisers in the months leading up to the Relay for Life event in Peach county raising $9,171.00 for the American Cancer Society.
Funds raised will be used to fight cancer through research, education, patient services, advocacy and rehabilitation. Relay for Life is a community event to celebrate those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones, and fight back against this disease.
Robins Federal Credit Union is a local non-profit financial cooperative with nineteen branches in central Georgia. Robins Federal currently provides financial services to over 155,000 members, with assets exceeding $1.9 billion. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the 16 counties Robins Federal serves.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.