Peach County jobless rate reaches 6.1 percent | Business
Unemployment in Central Georgia has declined again since March.
According to a release, the Central Georgia area's jobless rate fell to 7 percent in April, down from March's 7.3 percent.
Peach County's unemployment rate in April was 8.9 percent. Crawford County's jobless rate was 6.5 percent.
A year ago in April 2013, Central Georgia's regional jobless rate reached 8.3 percent.
Upcoming Events near Peach-Crawford
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Downtown Macon Second Street Corridor Project underway
- Iconic downtown Macon restaurant reopens Aug. 13
- Former 13WMAZ anchor files whistleblower lawsuit against Ga. National Guard
- Small Grease Fire at Fincher's Barbecue
- Macon hosted its first sponsorship by giving away backpacks loaded with school supplies.